Lord willing, next year:
- Our family of four will be on the same continent, at the same time.
- Both adoptions will be finalized in US courts.
- We will find a new normal.
- We won’t forget the amazing lessons we’ve been taught this year.
- Our time in the word and time spent reaching out will remain consistent and fruitful.
- We will be able to transition from receiving so much support to coordinating/providing support to others.
- We will have some respite from the adoption process.
- God will make clear to us where we ought to expend our energy.
- Thanks and joy will outweigh all else, even in the midst of what will undoubtedly be a tumultuous period of transition.
Thank you for walking with us through 2014 in prayer and in so many other ways. We are truly grateful for you and we pray that your 2015 will lead you closer to Him.